Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Showings

We have had 2 showings so far and hopefully now that it is getting nicer again, people will start shopping! The first showing was a no go. The second showing (Saturday) the people said our house was their favorite out of 7! They did call our realtor on Monday asking about the neighbors and the sewer here (our realtor is our neighbor - their house is behind ours). So, we will see what happens with that. Please pray that the right people come by and want our house (the girls pray for this very often - they want a house with stairs!). I am getting ready to move now. I was very hesitant at first thinking if we sell, we sell. But now I am ready. This keeping the house cleaned thing is for the birds!! I mean, I always clean but keeping up with the toys isn't the funnest! But the girls do tend to clean a little better if I tell them someone may come look at our house and want to buy it so we can go to the house with stairs! And I would also like to bring our baby home to a new house and then we can get settled as a family and start our new chapter! The neighborhood that we want to move to is called Fieldstone Farms. It is like 5 or so miles from our house now. It will be closer to my parents and to our church. So we aren't going far. The neighborhood isn't our 100% favorite, but the house plan is and our lot backs up to trees and a creek (this is Matt's dream to live near a creek). Of course the people next door have dogs - UGH! - but I don't think I can ever get out of that. At least they have a fense (if you don't know - I HATE animals!!!!!!) - sorry Nichole (my sister the vet tech), but I can't handle the obnoxiousness that they bring! Anyways, just wanted to give an update on the homefront!

No comments: