Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 Years!!

Yesterday, July 7th, Matt and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary!!! I can't believe we have been married for 8 years - time sure flies when you're having fun!! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and best friend. It is crazy to see how much our lives have changed in the past 8 years, and we can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future! Matt is such an awesome man and I love every ounce of him (yes Matt, even the obnoxious ones!!) So what did we do to celebrate such a wonderful occasion? Matt cooked me crab legs and then we did some chocolate fondue - Yummy!!! We ended the evening with a movie, and of course I fell asleep during it! We are also taking off to Raleigh on Saturday for a wedding that I'm in and we are going to spend some nice quality time together. Anyways - here is a pic of us to document our 8 years together!

No comments: