Monday, July 27, 2009

Kaitlyn is 5 - Connor will turn 7 - Reagan will be 4

We went to Elkin this weekend to celebrate Kaitlyn's 5th birthday, Connor's 7th birthday, and Reagan's 4th birthday. We played at the park, had pizza, ate cake, did presents, and then went to the pool for some refreshing swimming!! It was alot of fun. Of course, I only have 3 pictures of the event. I took pictures with my brother's camera, so I will update this post once he sends out some pics - get crackin Kris!! These kids are all getting so big - it is so weird!!!
Harper loved this spout at the pool - I guess he felt nice and refreshed after sitting on the fountain!!

Dad and Matt couldn't resist the teeter totter!!


Carly, Chloe, Harper, and Sidney (Gina's sister's daughter - she is a month younger than Carly and Chloe) enjoying the teeter totter. The girls actually just went on one for the first time a couple weeks ago when we were out house hunting. The love it!!

No comments: