Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sarah's Shower

Today was Sarah's bridal shower! It was a lot of fun and it was great to celebrate Sarah and Tim's upcoming wedding! I enjoyed preparing for the shower and getting everything decorated. I must say though, I am definitely worn out. We had VBS all week at church and I did the crafts. So I have been non stop since Amber's Wedding!! Matt had a present for me on the kitchen table when I got home from the shower. It was a ped egg all wrapped up and a certificate for a foot massage. Isn't he so sweet!!!?? He said it was for this whole week of being on my feet. It is exactly what I needed. Now, I guess I have to get ready for a BABY!!! Only 5 weeks left! The Beautiful Bride to be!!!
The table settings - Carly and Chloe were drawing to keep busy!

The food spread

No comments: