Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MMM - the smell of Dreft!


Last night I made Matt shimmy up to the attic and get down all the girls' newborn and 0-3 months clothes totes. AWW!! So fun! I pulled out all their clothes (and even put some in a yard sale pile - big step for me admitting that this is it!) and today was washing day. I bought a bottle of Dreft, the baby detergent you use when they are first born just in case detergents irritate their skin. The smell of that stuff in intoxicating!! When this baby grows up, I don't want to smell it again, for fear of wanting another baby!! If you have a baby or have used Dreft before, you know what I am talking about. Nothing smells better!!! I look forward to having my baby, dressing her in some good smelling Dreft clothes and cuddling her (of course once she is bathed and lotioned - ah!!!!!) I CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Not much longer til that little one is here. I saw your Mom and Nicole yesterday at the grocery store. Her girls have really grown!!!