Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday!

THEY ARE 5!!!!!
I can not believe my babies are growing so fast. So much has changed/happened in 5 years and these 2 sweet angels have been apart of everything! They are such sweet girls and I am so proud of them. I never would have thought I would have 5 year olds as my best buddies, but they are and we have such a great time together. This year we decided to have the PRINCESS PARTY~ I mean how could we not since we just got back from Disney World! We went to Mint Hill park and they had such a good time (once they woke up from their nap - unfortunately we had to have it the day after the recital so they were worn out)!

They dressed up as Ariel (we had to borrow one costume from their friend). All the little girls dressed up and they did a mini parade - it started to rain, but we had just enough time to snap some pictures of all the princesses.

Here is the cake - it was a castle of course!

We decided to give each one of them their own cake seeing as how each year it is a combined thing. They even wanted us to sing to them separate. This was Carly's Ariel cake.
Chloe choose Tinker Bell.
And here are all the little Princesses! So cute!

No comments: