Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh Chloe

Yesterday I took the kids to Concord Mills, came home and ate lunch, and then I made them all take a nap. Carly and Chloe don't really take naps too much anymore, so I just made them lay on the couches. Well, Chloe fell asleep. When she woke up, Carly and I were in the living room too and she was all smiles. I asked her if she wanted to come snuggle and she did. She started making weird noises and wiggling her feet. She said she was hot. So I told her she could play or lay on the brown couch. She goes to the brown couch and then proceeds to just cry. I told her I wasn't going to listen to it and she needed to go into my room, close the door, and come out when she was all done. Well, after about 1 1/2 hour I had taken Carly, Harper and Finley out front and Matt came home. He asked where she was. I told him, "She is in our room and it sounds like there is an exorcism going on in there." Carly pipes up, "Yeah, she is doing her exercises!"

Side note: She finally stopped her howling and was in a great mood the rest of the evening. Needless to say, she didn't get the nickname "hound dog" for no reason!

No comments: