Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No more thumb - AGAIN!

So here is my last picture of my boy and his thumb and elephant!! Sunday night, May 23rd, I told him it was time to say goodbye (if the kid would stay dry all night I wouldn't have had to do it, but he has been potty trained for a year and he still wears a pull up at night - too comfortable in my mind!) So he was rather excited about being a big boy.
When we put elephant in his memory box, he saw this bear in there and quick snatched it out to sleep with instead - it was from his exploratory surgery when he was a baby and did that awful loud man snoring. We then put a glove on his hand (Carly talked him through this because she sleeps with a glove). That night, we checked on his thumb, glove was off and it was wet!! Well, the next day at nap time, I fixed him right up! I put some no sucking polish on his thumb. He ended up trying to suck it, but it was NASTY!! He was drooling like a nasty dog. So needless to say, he has totally quit sucking his thumb!!

This is just a random picture, but it was cute. I walk into the kitchen and I see this. He was just sitting here as cute as he could be. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Watching the show!" Carly and Chloe were dancing so he was just sitting there and whenever they were done, we would yell WOOOO! It was so cute (I can't say that enough about this boy).

No comments: