Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Finley

 Oh my sweet Finley Claire!!  You are one precious gift!  This girl came into our lives 3 years ago and our world hasn't been the same since.  She is so full of life, full of herself, and gives us such a full heart.  She is opinionated, compassionate, and knows exactly what she wants!  She knows how to get her voice heard (often with loud, obnoxious whines).  Her smile and her hippo cheeks melt my heart.  Her hair is still just as wild as the day she was born!  She loves the color purple and is the biggest girly girl I know!  She loves Tinker Bell, Strawberry Shortcake, high heels (if you ask her what part of her body her heel is called.....it is called your high heel), dancing, crafts, bracelets, absolutely LOVES chapstick (an unnatural obsession in my book), crowns, she may rot in Carly and Chloe's old purple dance costume, and My Little Pony.  I could go on and on about this special girl.  She touches everyone she comes in contact with with her dynamic personality.  You just can't help but want to squeeze her - and she is super squishy.  She loves to take care of little kids (even her friends that are older than her).  She will hold their hands and make sure everyone is ok.  Channing is so lucky to have her as a big sister.  She was so excited for her birthday party this year with all her friends.  She had Mady, Caroline, Little Chloe, and Claira.  They decorated wands and then played in the bubble machine. 
 They loved catching bubbles!

 This girl tests my patience on a regular basis but I wouldn't want her any other way.  She cracks me up and makes me smile every day! 
 She did a very good job singing Happy Birthday to herself!!  Of course she would sing the loudest at her own birthday party!
 All the little Tinker Bells!
 She was very into her gifts!
 When she woke up in the morning, the girls and I had decorated the kitchen.  She was so excited to see the decorations! 
Grandpa Eddie and Grandma Kay got her a car to drive around.  She is actually getting pretty good behind the wheel!  This car fits her and her personality perfectly!


No comments: