Sunday, October 7, 2012

Some Randomness

 We don't get alone time too often with our kiddos, but when we do....we soak it up!  The girls were at Grandmas and Grandpas so Harper had a special night with us.  He picked out his own ice cream and entertained us with his incessent talking!  Yes, we loved every minute of it!
 So one day I was a little late to put Channing down for a nap.  I came upstairs to get her and this is how I find her.  The stage lights were on the spot light was on, the music was blaring.  She was so cute!
Can you believe how big she is getting?  She is so sweet and is such a little wild thing.  When Finley and Channing run around together I call them my thunder and lightning.  Finley is the thunder...she is so loud and Channing the lightning - she is silent and destructive!  I hate that time has to go so quickly......

No comments: