Sunday, October 7, 2012

School year 2012-2013


I can't believe the school year is here and we are starting 2nd grade for Carly and Chloe!!!  (Chloe is on the left and Carly is on the right)  I am so proud of all their hard work at school.  Homeschool is pretty tough when there are so many other little ones running around, but they are hard workers and they manage to get everything done!  I am ready for another year of fun and school with my girls!
 I'm bias, but they are pretty cute!
 Now my big boy gets to join the school crew!  He is more than ready to get this fun going.  He kind of already started school, but I always have to have an official first day of school!
 Yes, I make them all wear backpacks and get dressed up for the first day!  They get so excited for this day and join in on all my excitement.  I just don't want to deprive them of the first day excitement.  I asked Harper what he had in his back pack - he said his laptop and his Bible - a boy has got to be prepared.

 And.....I make them go down the street and run back to school!  They love going out and coming in knowing they are starting a new year. 
 I hope Carly always has this much excitement when she goes to school!
 And of course the Most Visited At (the) Principals would be Finley!  She was already starting off her school year with a bang!
 Preschool!!
 Harper has been dying to start school just so that he could get his cone!  He was so ready to get all his treats and prizes out.
 Carly's favorite part of back to school!

 Reading their notes from Mom and Dad.  We are so proud of them and love to show them!  We pray this school year blesses all of us!
 Harper and his teacher
The girls and their teacher - Mrs. Rifflay (I couldn't do that cute accent mark over the e, so I had to spell it phonetically)  I told them they were having a new teacher this year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow in the principal's office already? spank spank naughty girl