Thursday, April 25, 2013

Easter 2013

 Happy Easter!!  This is as good as the group shot got this year!!  I have to take a picture first thing in the morning, or else we may never have one!  
 We did an in home egg/basket hunt this year.  It was cold outside so we hid everything inside.  The kids, of course, loved finding eggs, and once this girl figured out there was food in them, she plopped right down and devoured all its contents!!  She really enjoyed those treats!
 My Chloe!  She had written me a letter that she didn't have any pictures of her and myself, so we had to capture one on Easter!  Man, tears just fill my eyes when I see this child.  This beautiful child of God!  She is going to leave a legacy in this world!  
 The camera man doing his job!  We work really hard trying to capture moments in our house, because we know that when these wall are quiet, we are going to want to sit around and reminisce about all the loudness and laughter we shared together as a family!   
 We had a special visitor for Easter!  My cousin Keith was on a layover in Charlotte, so he got to spend the night and hang out with us for Easter.  The kids were excited to see him and of course Finley snuggled right in and made him her new best friend.  It's so funny how she can weasel her way into everyone's heart.  She had this poor man reading for so long, but all she had to do was ask!!  I was so grateful we got to spend time with him.   
Our friends Matt and Julie and kids and Colby and Gina and kids came over for the afternoon as well.  Matt and Julie were visiting from Tennessee, so we got to spend some time with them.  I am thankful for such great friends!  Easter 2013 was a success!  Oh, and I made gravy from scratch for the first time.  I had to use a video tutorial, but I actually did it as well as cooked a ham!!  Can you believe I am become so versed in the kitchen?!

No comments: