Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prayer Journal

Oh the prayers of a child.  The girls got prayer journals from Ms. Penny and Mr. Brian, their SS teachers, a while ago.  3 days after Chloe is saved I find her writing in her prayer journal this.........
Dear God, Thank you for my family and friends so I can have a great day tomorrow and today and so we can't do any bad choices. So I can live my life with Jesus with Harper, Carly and me Mom and Dad (the saved people in our family) and everyone who has not known Jesus and so they know Jesus and homeless people and in jail to do everything right for Jesus. Thank you Jesus for the whole world. So people at church to understand Jesus. I love you so much. You love me more than the world Jesus. And take care of everybody's boo boos. (Then she drew a line and wrote WORSHIP and under the line she wrote) My God of angel armies is always by my side (2 times) The one who reigns for ever. He is a friend of mine - the God of angel army is always by my side! The one who reigns forever He is a friend of mine - the God of angel armies is always by my side.  

What a prayer!  Thank you Lord for my daughter.

No comments: