Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exciting Time!!

Ok this summer is so jammed packed with exciting things, I just can't control myself! Last night Sarah (one of my best friends) got engaged!!! I am so happy for her I can't stand it! Tim got her a beautiful ring and we spent the afternoon wedding dress shopping! She looked gorgeous in everything she tried on, but we found a couple styles that were awesome. It was so fun to see how happy she is and can't wait for her big day (probably in October)! We have been praying for Sarah and her "future man" for a long time and it is awesome to see God's hand on these two and can't wait for their amazing life that is about to begin. Also this summer, another one of my best friends is getting married, Amber! She lives near Cary, NC and she is getting married in July. I am so excited for her too!! Amber and I went to college together (for a year) and finding her "right guy" has been fun, but Scott fits the bill!! I hate that I can't be there with her to do all the "wedding stuff" but I can't wait to be apart of their special day! Oh, and did I mention that I will be having a BABY in between these weddings!!! I can't wait to meet our new member of the family. She is already loved so much!! The girls have felt her kick now and they think it is so neat to feel their sister. So this summer is pack full of new beginnings! New lives that will be joined together and a new life altogether! What a happy summer: family, friends, and love - this can't get any better! Oh and I also have 2 cousins getting married, Stephanie and Cayanne - both in NY one in July and the other in August. I won't be able to go to these due to being pregnant, but am happy for them too! I just had to blog, partially because Matt is closing tonight and the kids are asleep so I have no one to be excited with, but I wanted everyone to know all the exciting things that are about to happen!

No comments: