Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pampering for the Big Day!


Can you believe that Carly and Chloe are going to be 4 on Saturday??!! It is crazy how fast they grow up. So, in order to be ready for their big day, I decided to take them to a day at the spa! We went to Sweet and Sassy and the girls were so excited (unfortunately Harper had to tag along - he didn't mind too bad because I brought him a big bag of Cheerios to occupy his time - but I did not take his picture so I wouldn't document this humiliating experience at the girly store). Here are a few pics of their exciting morning:



Here is Carly relaxing after soaking!


Chloe getting painted and taking it easy with Carly

The final product - pink toes with a purple flower and a pink butterfly toe ring!! The girls absolutely loved their day at the spa! Carly kept saying, "I love getting my toes painted!"

No comments: