Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Sweet Kids

"God sends children for another purpose than merely to keep up the race - to enlarge our hearts; and to make us unselfish and full of kindly sympathies and affection; to give our souls higher aims; to call out all our faculties to extended enterprise and exertion and to bring round our firesides bight faces, happy smiles, and loving, tender hearts. My soul blesses the great Father, every day, that He has gladdened the earth with little children." ~ Mary Howitt
I look in the sun room today, while making lunch, and see all my babies snuggling together on the couch. Aren't they so sweet! They love each other so much and take such good care of each other. God knew the exact combination for our family!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Becca~
I am so glad to see that Harper has fully recovered. How are you guys doing with selling your house?