Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And if moving just isn't enough...... Dance Recital Time!!

I love dance recitals! I love getting my girls all dolled up and the excitement the stage brings. Even though we were so busy and exhausted, we still had a fabulous time watching these 2 for their 4th dance recital! They said they really knew their tap dance the best, but I thought they did great on both!
They all did very good - big improvement over last year. They were cute all running out onto the stage.
And you know little Miss Priss wouldn't go to the recital without being like all the other girls! A tutu must be worn when going to a recital!! So Finley was apart of the big production. She sat in her seat the entire time shaking her shoulders and dancing to the music. And this is their new friend this year, Ellie.
I couldn't resist taking pictures of little Miss Sassafras!!
They got to change part of their costume this year. The shorts were for tap and the tutu was for ballet. I really liked the red on them. They looked so big!! Great job girls. Another great year of dancing completed!!!

No comments: