Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tuesday - May 10th and a few more days


This day was the day that my kidney infection hit full force and I was miserable! I took the girls to dance class - looking just as bad as I felt, but they had to go because the recital was coming up. Then I went to my parents house that evening and that is when we got the call that the buyers back out of our contract! So I was a little emotional to say the least! It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't feel so bad on top of everything falling apart! So Matt and I talked everything over and he was so positive and comforting and we knew God was in control, we just needed to figure out what to do!! That Wednesday I went to church and Kim Hucks said she would let Tim Carpenter (our new associate pastor) know because they need somewhere to rent. And low and behold, the next morning, Tim called very interested in renting out house for 4-6 months (the length of time we were told it would take to get our title/deed straightened out). Praise God!!! We were 1 week away from closing on a new home and prayers were answered! So our packing continued once again (it is kind of hard to move when you never know whether you are coming or going). We were supposed to close on Thursday the 12th and be homeless for one week. So we were packing to leave on the 12th and then we had to stop because we weren't leaving now until the 18th!! So for the rest of that weekend we packed and tried to get everything straightened out - calling all the utilities several times stopping, transferring, canceling and restarting service. The above picture is how we ate dinner for 2 1/2 weeks! We sold a lot of stuff in our yard sale and I just thought it was funny seeing Matt at the little table!

No comments: