Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back up 2 days


Ok - I have a lot of catching up to do!! Let me back up at start off this crazy week and a half over!! It all starts on Mother's Day - May 8th. I had a special day. A special day of packing that is! The kids were all so excited to give me their cards they made and their gifts. They each got me a gift card somewhere so we can go on a date together. Carly got me a gift card to Panera (we both love to eat there). Chloe's was to Chic-fila (she loves cows, so that is where our date will be). Harper (the romantic) got me one to McDonalds :) Finley's was to Baskin Robins for some "cream" and Channings was to CVS - since we have been through the ringer with prescriptions, she thought our date would most likely end up here (and 2 days later I used it :) The rest of the day consisted of packing, packing, and more packing. I didn't mind, because it just a few days we were going to sell our house and our exciting adventure would begin (so I thought). And here is a picture that evening of our 1st POD loaded up and ready to go! The kids were so funny helping us load this. We had boxes everywhere and they were like little ants getting those boxes moved outside. We packed everything that was out in about 1 hour! We decided we were going to start contracting our children out - 5 kids and a POD!!

No comments: