Monday, June 13, 2011

For the Love of Sleep

I feel like such a bum! Lately this family of mine has been sleeping so much! I don't know if we all just feel settled finally and this place feels perfect, but whatever it is, it is kind of strange. (Now of course everyone will stop sleeping after I have typed this) No matter what time Matt leaves in the morning, I am so out of it and don't remember him leaving. I am pretty sure I know why I am sleeping so much. It has been almost a year since I have slept through the night and slept great. Being pregnant and then having a tube in your back and sleeping in a recliner, doesn't leave you well rested. Then add in an infant, a move, and lots of up in the air house situations this leaves you not rested either. Now mix in lots of moving and decorating, a king size, brand new mattress, with super comfy sheets, then you get one lady who hits the pillow hard! I must say that having the kids sleeping in so long has been fabulous for me to catch up on my sleep. So if I am looking a little more rested, you will know why :)

No comments: