Monday, June 27, 2011

3 Months


I feel like I just posted about Channing's birth and here I am posting a picture of her at 3 months! Why does time go so fast. I always thought old people were weird when they said that everything happens quickly, but now I see why they say that. IT DOES!! If I could buy time, I would (of course with a coupon :) But I do have to face the cold hard facts and admit that this sweet angel is 3 months old. In this picture is when she did her 1st roll! She is actually in her soon to be buddy's nursery (little baby Devine will be here in November) and Deanna was taking a few pics of her for me and she just rolled right over. (From belly to back) It was pretty cute and Deanna got it all documented! What can she do? Well, she has an adorable smile that just makes it really hard not to take your eyes off of her. She can laugh, she actually was in Sunday School with us when she was getting cranky, I took her out of the room and she laughed for the first time - I think she was trying to get me out of class! It is a good hardy giggle that makes me beam from ear to ear. She also has found her fingers! All my babies take a passi until they find their thumb, and then they are hooked. This girl is our first finger sucker. I try to force the thumb, but she keeps getting those fingers!! Lately though, the thumb has been finding its way into the mouth, so maybe she will convert! She also can sit up in the activity saucer and she really enjoys watching the girls dance on the stage. She shares a room with Harper at the moment and those two are pretty funny together. They will just lay in their beds smiling at each other and he can get her laughing pretty good in there. She really looks like she favors Harper now, but there really is no mistaking these kids of ours, they all look pretty much alike! Other than that, she just hangs out and blows bubbles. Oh, she did have an ear infection last week :( so hopefully this doesn't become a trend in that right ear of hers! Well, I am sure the posts on Miss Channing will start picking up now that everyday she will be overcoming new life events!


No comments: