Monday, June 20, 2011

So......I'm 30!

I cannot believe that this day has finally come! 30 YEARS OLD!!! I am sorry, but that is rather old - I mean, I am half way to 60 and 1/3 of the way to 90!! I stocked up on some anti-aging cream at CVS in hopes to try to reverse this process! I must say that the past 30 years have been wonderful with so many wonderful people in my life to share them with. It is crazy to me that I have been married to Matt for 1/3 of my life - I must really like that hunk! I do at least feel somewhat accomplished: I graduated from preschool, Kindergarten, high school and college! I have 5 spectacular children. I live for the most amazing man in the world - My Heavenly Father. So the last 30 years have been great and I look forward to the next 30 years. But I must admit it does sting a little bit! So to take my mind off of things, I decided to potty train Finley. She has done pretty well today so I can't complain (except for the fact that she only took an hour nap and I will get punished later for that!) Cheers to 30 years!

No comments: