Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nothing like a 3am stroll

Yes, I was out walking about this morning at 3 am!! I wish I could say I was having some great contractions and walking was helping me out, but no, not so lucky. We have some new neighbors and (according to my other neighbor) one works at a night club. There are 3 younger guys that rent the house. Well one of them came flying into his driveway at about 3:15 and as soon as he walked in the door, their party began. It sounded like club music because it was the same tune over and over. Their music was blaring so loud!! Then they proceeded to go to the screened in porch (which is right next to Harper's room) and talk really loud. Well, I haven't been sleeping the greatest anyways lately and getting up frequently doesn't bother me anymore, but I knew that this would bother me when the baby gets here and I NEED my sleep!!! So, I got all dressed, marched my big fat pregnant self over there, and asked them to turn their music down!! They were very apologetic and quickly ran in to turn it down. I guess they didn't realize how loud it was and they did not know that all of our bedrooms are right next to their house. It makes me miss our old neighbors Cindy and Nathan. Harper used to love getting up every morning and looking out his window to see if Miss Cindy was on the back porch. He loved seeing her!! Now it is 4:30 am and I still can't sleep! I decided to come to the recliner, because this is the most comfortable place for me anyways. That way Matt can get the whole bed to himself and sleep (he is really enjoying that I know). I ordered Harper some new flip flops online (his were getting tight and he wears them everyday) - got them tax free and free shipping!! So now I am left here with my blog - the only way I can communicate at this hour! I guess I am going to lay here for a while and close my eyes.

No comments: