Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yard Sale

This is after the yard sale (sorry this post is backwards - it wouldn't let me move this picture to the bottom, so this was tonight). They were all eating cupcakes and making a giant mess!! That is why we are on the back porch - so I don't have to clean it up!!
Today we had a yard sale to start cleaning some of Harper's things out of the house. We did pretty good on sales. Sold the crib and glider chair - terrific!!! Once it was over and everything was packed back up, I headed off to get a pedicure. Man- I could have stayed in that chair all night!!! I almost passed out it felt so good. May need to go tomorrow too just to sit in the chair!


The kids were very good about staying in the garage with all their toys. They are making a train in this picture!! So cute!

No comments: