Monday, August 18, 2008

Grocery Store

Today we went to our usual Monday morning grocery trip, and of course the girls needed it to be exciting. They love going to the grocery store, so there are times when I could go by myself, but won't because they all love going so much. Well, Harris Teeter has the little shopper in training carts (the girls tried them a couple of months ago and Carly turned her's too fast and toppled the whole thing over and since then they have been scared to try them again), so today they wanted to give it a try again. I got them all buckled up in the car and then they proceded to tell me they needed pocket books and keys (my mom gave them some fake keys that look real and they think they are their car keys). I knew that would make the trip so special if they got to bring their pocket books. They were so cute marching into that store with their pocket books, keys, and got their little buggies. They did very good pushing them around and enjoyed getting all their groceries. I love doing fun things like this with my kids!! (oh Harper was happy as a clam with his balloon in my buggy)!



Notice the Vera Bradley pocket books (oh yes, they are the same pattern as mine, so they are really like Mommy when they shop)

1 comment:

The Seven Acre Wood said...

Carly and Chloe are too cute! Vera Bradley, those precious giraffe dresses… and those little HT carts, it does not get any more adorable than that!!