Sunday, August 24, 2008

If it falls, it falls!!!

The girls love to play with little toys in the car. We have a little toy bucket in between their chairs that they can dig in to get a toy. Well, they kept dropping a toy and then whining about it and it was really getting on my nerves. So one day they were asking me to pick up a toy, while I'm driving, and I told them, out of desperation, "if it falls, it falls!!!!!!" Well that is all it took!! That made perfect sense to them. Now if anything falls I hear nothing. The other one just looks at her twin and says, "if it fall, it falls sissy." No whining, no crying, just two happy girls satisfied with that response. Yesterday we took them all out to eat to Qdoba's - Mexican. Chloe was enjoying a burrito and sometimes it can be spicy and they will cry that it burns. So Chloe takes several heaping spoonfuls and then looks at Matt and I and says, "if it burns, it burns!!!" And continues to eat!! Oh my!!! She had us laughing for so long with that one. That girls is a hoot!

No comments: