Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pedicures

Today Carly, Chloe, Grandma, and myself went and got pedicures. We needed some girl time relaxing and getting our toes painted. The girls got to stick their toes in the water for a while and then they took them out and ate some marshmallows on our laps. Then they got painted - of course they got pink!! They love getting their pedicures done - they are hoping to get a manicure, but I am holding that over their head for when they are through sucking their thumbs! I hope that is soon!!! It was so nice spending some girl time with my 3 favorite girls!!

Grandma and Carly relaxing!


Mommy and Chloe enjoying our messaging chair!

Harper stayed at home with Daddy - Matt sent me this picture of him hard at work mowing the lawn!! The boys had some guy time too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love my girls. We had so much fun that day.