Thursday, August 28, 2008

Laundry

Yesterday Chloe got up from her nap first so we got to spend some special time together. I love spending time with each one of my babies alone - it feels wierd though, because I have never had just one child!!! I went into my room so I could put away my laundry and fold all of the t-shirts with my flip and fold. Chloe wanted to help, so I gave her the flip and fold and the stack of shirts. That little 3 yr. old worked so hard at folding all of Mommy and Daddy's shirts. She was so cute and very methodical at her approach to the shirts. She ended up folding all 13 shirts by herself!! Matt and I couldn't unfold them!! So yes, they are put away in our drawers the same way as she folded them (we may be a little wrinkly for a while)!!!! They are getting so big and independent.


She did a good job - they are all in little wads!!

No comments: