Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My boy is 6!!!

I can't believe my Connor Michael is 6 years old!!! His birthday is August 3rd - same as Matt's. He had his birthday party on Saturday. We started the day at the lake again and then headed up to his birthday party. We went to McDonald's first for dinner, cake, and presents, and then headed to the pool for the swimming part of the party. The weather cooperated perfectly for us!! It rained right before we got there and we were able to swim. It was a lot of fun.

Transformers was his thing this year! He got several of them. I had bought him some clothes when he came to visit, so I got him some small stuff for the party. The girls pick out a red beta fish - he loves my fish at home, so I figured he needed one for himself. I asked him what he wanted to name it - of course he named it Connor. Then the day after his birthday he had changed it to Nathan. I would love to know what goes through his head!!

No comments: