Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'll buy you a bagel Mom!

Today the kids were all eating breakfast and I opened up the fridge and said, "Oh, Mommy forgot to get muffins and bagels at the grocery store!" Carly, knowing that is what I eat every morning says, "Mom! I will buy you a bagel and muffins at the store - I need to go Mom!" So she decided she was done eating her breakfast and told me to go into her kitchen. She proceeded to get me a plastic bagel, then told me to wrap it into a napkin (that is how I eat my bagels). She was so proud of herself that she was able to take care of me. I love her sweet heart. She is so caring for everyone in this house. I can really tell that she is the oldest! She takes care of all of us. If I ever get hurt, she is right there ready to kiss whatever needs it. They are so sweet and innocent and I don't want them to get bigger - I just want to bottle them up!!

No comments: