Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Silly Alls

Kris, Gina, Connor, and Kaitlyn came over to our house to visit on Thursday and we got to spend some time with them and their dog Abby. Abby is such a cute basset hound puppy - love the floppy ears! Harper was excited to see the DOG, the girls liked her, but kept their distance. We played for a while, ate lunch, and then went to Inflation Fun Station. Kris left with Gina to take her to a Dr. appointment, so I was left with all 5 kids at this place!!! IT WAS SO HOT! The air conditioner was broken and it was roasting - it was 95 outside and pretty close to that inside. To top it all off - our air conditioner broke in our house the day before so my kids and myself just lived through a day without ac and didn't want to do it again! They had fun, but it was roasting. When Kris got back we came back to my house so I could lay my kids down for a nap.


Connor and Kaitlyn enjoyed playing dress up in Carly and Chloe's costumes. Yes, this is my almost 6 year old nephew in a 2T outfit - the pants looked like spandex!!!!

No comments: