Thursday, August 28, 2008

What is your cardboard testimony??

Go to this link and watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

Ok - what is your cardboard testimony?? Matt and I watched this together and then we both got a post-it and made up our own. We both had a few, so we picked our favorite of each other's. Matt's was: Pretender - Believer Mine was: Listened to MY heart - Listening to GOD in my heart - I had another one too: Untamed passion in all the wrong places - Tamed passion for His place

Think of your cardboard testimony and write it down on a mini cardboard and put it someplace that you can refer back to it. Every time you see it thank God for where you have been and where you are now - God's grace is amazing!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They did this at my church two weeks ago and it was AMAZING! I cried through the whole thing!