Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is that a sand castle mom?

Tonight we went downtown to see 2 babies that were born, Ginger's and Courtney's. They were so cute!!! Courtney's baby had a little bit of light brown hair and Ginger's baby had a head full of black hair!!! Lilly was asleep and Madelyn was wide awake! Well, on the way to the hospital Carly was looking out the window and said, "Hey Mom, is that a sand castle?" I looked to see what she was talking about and she was looking at the Charlotte skyline!! She saw all those big buildings and thought they were sand castles!! Matt and I couldn't stop laughing. They have such an imagination and they are so observant. They take everything in. Then Chloe was telling me to stop driving when my light turned green because there wasn't a man - she was referring to the crosswalks. The hand was up and not the man!!! We went down town a while back and we told them we couldn't cross until they saw a man, so I guess she thought I couldn't drive either. They are so funny!

No comments: