Friday, August 15, 2008

Michael and Shawn

I love watching the Olympics!! Matt and I have been watching them every night before we go to bed and last night the women gymnastics was on really late so I taped them. This morning the girls woke up and we were snuggling watching Michael Phelps win some gold medals in swimming and Shawn Johnson on the bars and the vault. The girls were so into it!! So they stacked up some pillows and were reinacting Shawn vaulting! Then we went to the pool and they decided they were Michael. So of course they made me call them Michael and they were swimming all over with their faces in the water!!!!! I was so excited - of course they rarely stick their heads in the water and today they wouldn't come up for air!! I loved it! I had to explain to everyone that they were Michael Phelps because I was calling them both the same name. They are so funny how they absorb everything they see.




No comments: